Here’s 5 quick tips to keep in mind around the home
- Don’t overload electrical outlets with daisy-chained adaptors and powerboards.
- Be safe when pulling cords from outlets. Don’t yank the cable, but instead pull the plug end out.
- Use plastic coverings to protect power outlets from small children. Teach your kids basic safety as soon as possible.
- Don’t attempt any home electrical repairs yourself. Always get a licensed professional to perform any work.
- If you’re moving into an old home, get an electrical safety audit to ensure there’s no nasty electrical surprises.
Peter Casey at Auspower Electrical has over 30 years of experience in the industry and really has ‘seen it all’. Call us on 0418 912 451 for a no-obligation free quote today.